AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  Bestiaire  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin)
 :: Archives ::  Au fond de l'armoire :: RPS TERMINES

J'adore la science
Emploi IRL Étudiant

Feuille de personnage
Profession : Botaniste & Herboriste
Amis & Connaissances: Adelia Eckhardt, Elea Edgerton, Leroy Jack, Patrick Might, Cheryl Daynight, Tyler Stanley.
Kim Lewis
J'adore la science
Kim Lewis

http://scientia-magicam.forumsgratuits.com
Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) EmptyDim 31 Jan - 16:54
Quid pro quo

Feat Alwin - Place : Landscape of Audasia

In the early morning, I wake up like sun rays pass trough the stores. I run my hand trough my hear and sigh thinking of the day ahead. In a huge movement, I remove blankets and stand up to prepare the breakfast. Jack, my boyfriend is working at the castle as Imperial guard, so I've the house for myself alone. Then, I open the store and go to the kitchen to pour the coffee in my cup. I look to the shelf and I notice that my plants stocks is low, I must take my stuff and go to complete the stock. I take something to head, a piece of bread and let's go to a good day in nature. I check my bag and close the house door before awarding Jack of my departure.

I heard some old person on hostel talk about a place unknown in Audasia where there is an abundance of natural resources. Cross-checking this information, I have make several possibilities of the probably place of it. This legend increase day by day and soon it's a real hunt of this golden meadow that is begin. Many herbalists have joined together to try to find it. I prefer to try alone. When they speak to how organised them and how to share tasks, I've already gone. In the road, I find a man who is pick-up specific flowers, I know it wasn't for his mum, he picks up medical plants. So, I go near to him and ask him.

- Hi ! I'm seing that you have a good knowledge of plants, isnt-it ? Are you looking for this golden meadow too ? Oh, excuse me, I don't introduce myself, I'm Kim, herbalist in Ad Lucem and you ? Your face is familiar to me, oh, yes you're the dragon isn't it ?  

(c) FreeSpirit

NB : Voilà notre RP en Anglais, on se moque pas d'accord  Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) 1f606 Je t'ai mis modérateur dans la partie langue étrangère afin que si tu le veux bien, tu puisses directement corriger mes erreurs, en les mettant en rouge par exemple. Merci, j'espère que ça va bien m'aider et que ça ne te lassera pas  Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) 1f60b

Dernière édition par Kim Lewis le Dim 28 Fév - 18:20, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
J'adore la science
Emploi IRL Étudiant

Feuille de personnage
Amis & Connaissances: Adelia Eckhardt, Elea Edgerton, Leroy Jack, Patrick Might, Cheryl Daynight, Tyler Stanley.
Kim Lewis
J'adore la science
Kim Lewis

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) EmptyDim 28 Fév - 18:18

ARCHIVAGE DES RPS

Ce sujet n'a pas reçu de réponse depuis 1 MOIS.

Vous êtes prié de contacter le membre concerné afin de le relancer.

Si aucune réponse n'est apporté à ce sujet dans 15 JOURS, il sera archivé

Invité

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) EmptyMer 2 Mar - 8:06
Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) Tumblr_inline_nus688wG6u1rerlyv_500

Quid Pro quo

feat. Kim
Today is my second week in Audasia. I think it is a decent place because of the structures. Ad lucem has a very nice castle. I remember my mission here : establish a relationship with all races in Scientia. It is a difficult process because it is not everyone who can trust new people. I can’t blame them, diversity is not in the conception of every living being.

Trust is difficult to get, but i greatly made a good impression with the humans. I healed some citizens and injured warriors from Audasia. They are quite impressed of my natural healing power and my herbalist skills.

Having my day off made me explore the palace and i could walk among people on the streets. With my personal guards, we entered in the herbalist shop to see if there are any news. I see a group of herbalists having a conversation about a special herb called Golden Meadow. I have never heard of this plant before, it must be an ancient plant. They are planning to go out of the capital to search for this Golden Meadow. I asked my guards :

« Do you think we should go look for it? »

- Yes my prince, and i think the palace is looking for someone to take some medicinal herbs.

« Ok then, we shall gather some healing herbs and look for the rare plant. »

Then it is settled, i returned to my embassy room to get my stuff for a little adventure in the forest.

In the forest, i took my times to walk because i need to watch my steps and must be aware for healing herbs and the rare plant. After few minutes, i have found a healing plant at the bottom of a tree. My guards transformed into birds to scout around. I was about to cut safely a herb, and a young lady came to me. I have stopped my action and i decided to listen to her. Her face reminds me of someone, i am sure that i already met her somewhere. My memory came back and i remember that she was at the event of Jeyd. I smiled and said :

« Hi, pleased to meet you lady Kim. »

And she seems to recognize my skills in herbalist, and i agree with her. So i smiled again and told her :

« Yes, indeed. I have learned from the elders of my clan. »

I remember all my years of training, it feels like if it was yesturday. I got a good memory thought. She recognized me as the dragon. It is something that made me smile again. She is right, am i the dragon from Jeyd, the one who appeared and scared alot of people, actualy. It is typical of living being to be afraid of something bigger than itself. She asked me if i was looking for the Golden Meadow.

« Yes and no, actualy, i am gathering some healing herbs for the hospital, but yes, i have heard the tale of the Golden Meadow. Actualy, i have never seen it in my entire life. »

Yes, i am quite old, but it is a little detail. I asked her :

« I guess you are looking for the Golden Meadow too? Do you want some help? I could use a little break from gathering the healing herbs. »

I realized i didnt tell her my name, totally forgot.

« Forgive me, but my name is Alwin Drektar, embassador and prince of the dragon clan. »

I said while bowing my head and my back.
J'adore la science
Emploi IRL Étudiant

Feuille de personnage
Kim Lewis
J'adore la science
Kim Lewis

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) EmptyVen 25 Mar - 18:39

◊ Quid pro quo ◊
Feat

I was very glad to meet him again because we couldn't talk anymore at Jeyd festivities. I was very exciting, he is herbalist and dragon, I still loving it ! I saw that he gathered the same plants as me, I sure that we made a good team and pereaps find one day the Golden Meadow. I don't if he knows equally so much about this tale. So, I prefer told him again and make me dream one more time.

- The Golden Meadow is a lush place with many healing plants, magic flowers and some people said that there were also a treasure but in this point, I think it's wrong ! I'm looking for it but I think there still have many plants here, but it's enriching aventure to try to find it ! It will be a pleasure to both looking for it and even if we don't find this place we will always be able to know each other as from us as our herbalist knowledge.

I felt something deep done inside me like a magical power arround us. However, I just see birds singing in trees. I sighed and shared with him my feelings.

- Have you got a serious lead to begin our research ? I've ever heard that it may took place at the very northern east Audasia near the coast, but certain people said that we should find it on an haunted island near the unknown part of the world. I spoke to much, I let you a chance to answer me !

While he answer me I stare at the birds.

- There aren't birds, they may are hazardous ! We must get rid of its.

by FreeSpirit

Même si je ne me suis pas relu, comment trouves-tu mon anglais ? :p
Invité

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) EmptyLun 11 Avr - 9:22
Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) Tumblr_inline_nus688wG6u1rerlyv_500

Quid Pro quo

feat. Kim

I must admit that i feel right about this lady and our meeting. She seems to be a honest person. This is the kind of person i like to spend my times with. So i put my herbs crate away and i decided to sit on the tree's feet. I gladly accepted to listen at the golden meadow's tale. I must say, the golden meadow's description made me smile. It is true it must be a beautifull flower. She said it would be a nice an enriching adventure if we would look for this rare plant.

« Indeed and i am glad to be part of this adventure with you lady Lewis. »

I said with my full respect. It's true, this lady's presence will be interesting. She asked me if i had a serious lead for the search of the Golden Meadow. I moved my head on the right to the left to show her that i don't know more than her. The question is, do i really want to find this plant? It's rare for a reason, no? Sometimes, things we are looking for are not meant to be found. I answered her :

« No, i am sorry. I have heard of this tale this morning so i don't know more. Where to go? I think you should listen to your heart, follow where he leads you. »

I didnt mean to be sentimental, but sometimes, we must follow our heart. It's why i asked her :

« But i think we must ask ourselves before we go : what would you do if you find it? or do you really need that plant? Because sometimes, there is a reason why things are hidden. Maybe, the people who say details of it are the people who are protecting that are plant. »

I said with a little smile, sometimes, i can say a wise speech. I followed her sight and she said those birds are maybe dangerous and we should get rid of them. She is right that they arent true birds, but she is wrong that we must get rid of them. I look at her and with my natural calm attitude, i told her :

« No my lady, there is no need to get rid of them. I assure you, they are my shape-shifter royals body guards. They are there to scout the area and protect me from potential dangers. I hope it doesnt bother you. I must apology, my father, the king wanted me to be guarded all the times so i cant be really alone. »

It is the cost to be a prince, you are guarded most of the times.

Oui, ton anglais est super bon Smile Il y a quelques fautes très mineurs, mais ce n'est pas gênant à lire ^^ Ne lâche pas, tu deviens meilleure Smile
J'adore la science
Emploi IRL Étudiant

Feuille de personnage
Kim Lewis
J'adore la science
Kim Lewis

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) EmptyLun 16 Mai - 22:44

◊ Quid pro quo ◊
Feat

Alwin was a gentleman in the true sense of the word. I don't know if, that he was a prince that he speaks naturally very well, but it certains that he has the purest soul of humans that have meet, even if he not really a human. I smile when he answers me that birds arent here to kill me but to protect him because of his title of nobility. It was something that beyond me but they should be useful. I rise my eyes to the sky when he asks me what I will do if I find the Golden Meadow's. Should've take plants, use its or protect this place of unwanted peoples ? I bit my lips and answer him after a short reflexion.

- I think that a good herbalist must protect this place of dangerous creature or malicious people, however, we don't know what type of people are going to first discover the Goldent Meadow. So, it's why that I decided to challenge myself and looking for it. I don't know if we must listen to our heart to find it but I'm a scientist, so we can simply take a map and read book in order to learn more thing and have precisions but like you say, things must be hidden. And you, you want to go with me in this adventure, you're prince, it's probably important for you too, what are your expectations of this travel ? Do you believe that we can protect it sustainably ?

by FreeSpirit

Merci de cette remarque et d'avoir été patient ! Je suis en examen, un peu surbooké ! :p
J'adore la science
Emploi IRL Étudiant

Feuille de personnage
Kim Lewis
J'adore la science
Kim Lewis

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) EmptyVen 1 Juil - 11:56

ARCHIVAGE DES RPS

Ce sujet n'a pas reçu de réponse depuis 1 MOIS.

Vous êtes prié de contacter le membre concerné afin de le relancer.

Si aucune réponse n'est apporté à ce sujet dans 15 JOURS, il sera archivé

Contenu sponsorisé

Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin) Empty
Quid Pro quo (feat Alwin)
Scientia Magicam :: Archives ::  Au fond de l'armoire :: RPS TERMINES
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut